WBM ROAD CONSTRUCTION in India | Indore | Bhopal | Gwalior | Ratlam | Sagar | Rewa | Jabalpur | Satna | Raipur | Bilaspur | Ujjain |
This is also known as Water Bound Macadam road construction. This is made of crushed or broken aggregate mechanically interlocked by rolling with sprinkling water. This kind of WBM Road is cost effective. The surface is better than earthen road, but it is rough as compared to bituminous or concrete road.Here are few steps for construction project we adopt –
• Prepare the foundation.
• Spreading of Coarse Aggregate
• Compaction of Coarse Aggregate by wheeled roller.
• Dry screening is applied
• Sprinkle water on the surface, swept and rolled.
• Binding material is applied
• WBM Coarse can set overnight.