Construction Of Underground Tanks
We are one of the pioneer underground water tank construction company in India | Indore | Bhopal | Gwalior | Ratlam | Sagar | Rewa | Jabalpur | Satna | Raipur | Bilaspur | Ujjain | Katni | M.P. It is a water storage structure design and constructed below the ground. We design and construct Underground water tanks in spherical or cylindrical shapes. We construct underground water tank for Residential and Industrial purpose. As the underground water tank has low construction cost it is very common way of water storage facility.
Here are few types of underground water tank construction service we provide.
1. Cisterns is a small underground water reservoir with capacity of about 10 to 500 m³. Cisterns require little or no space above ground thus these are unobtrusive, and it is a good safety feature.
2. Rectangular Lined Tanks – This is the easier way of constructing a underground water tank. The rectangular shape accords good storage and easy deigning and construction.
3. Concrete Underground Tank – This kind of underground tank is used for water from harvested rain.
4. Hemispherical Tank – It is a complicated construction and required expertise to achieve the correct curvature.
5. Spherical Underground Tank – The spherical tanks can be fully buried or partially underground.